li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: "Little People"








Monday, July 23, 2007

"Little People"


The Little People of Austin's that I have found through out the house. Two and counting.


Hey All,

People who all knew Austin knew he loved to play with his Little People. He had them all just about. He also would love to stuff them where they didn't go. Back in June I found one in between the TV and the TV cabinet. A famous spot where toys were always placed by Austin. Funny thing is I have cleaned many times there since his death and never saw it sitting there. Today while I was cleaning out the computer desk I found another one stuffed on the side by the printer. Another place I always look when I am printing something and still never saw it there. I know it is Austin letting me know he is around and I know when I find his Little People he is laughing up in Heaven. Thanks for memories and smiles Austin. We love and miss you.

Elizabeth

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth and Jason-
You know we love you and pray for you everday. It is so amazing to hear little Austin stories. Since I never got the priveledge of meeting him and since I only started following him toward the end of his beautiful life these are the ways I get to know him. You have brought so much joy to Lisa and I's life. Your Angel continues to guide me and Cooper and Lisa in everyday life. The strength the two of you continue to display let's me know tough times can be conquered by faith and belief that Austin is still with us everyday. Thank you for sharing. We love you guys.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger mp said...

We were just watching our Little People DVD yesterday :)

Glad you found them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home