li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Austin in Spirit.......








Sunday, April 29, 2007

Austin in Spirit.......



Austin's temporary marker



Austin's grave with his new vase full of red roses.


Gizmo and Abby next to Austin's grave




Austin back as a butterfly.


Austin may no be here on earth physically but I sure feel he is here in spirit. I have felt him at numerous occasions. Although some days I find myself thinking I am going to wake up and find Austin laying right next to me but when I do wake he isn't there. Jason and I have been going to the cemetery on Saturdays and having Chick-fil-a with Austin. It was one of our favorite things to do on Saturdays while he was going through treatment and not allowed to go anywhere. So we would always go through the chick-fil-a drive threw and either eat it in the car or head home to eat it. Saturday I put our roses for the first time in Austin's new vase. We still haven't decided on a headstone but are working on it. I have been wondering the cemetery looking at every ones headstones and it makes me very sad because in the few minutes that I looked I found many people my age.

Today I decided to take the dogs to visit Austin at the cemetery. Although they couldn't figure it out. I would say here is Austin and they would look around for him. Finally they sniffed and sniffed and laid right next to his grave. Oh so sweet. They just laid there peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home