li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: No naps this weekend....








Sunday, February 11, 2007

No naps this weekend....


We have had a very nice quiet weekend. Austin felt the need not to take a nap. Saturday he was so tired he couldn't keep his eyes open before dinner. When it came dinner time he woke up to eat. He wasn't going to miss out on any meals. He is eating and drinking really well. Must be time for another growth spurt. He wakes up at 4 or 5 am each morning for some milk and then goes back to sleep.Last night he went to bed at 9:45 and he and I both did not get up until 11:30 am. WOW. I guess we were tired. Catching up on sleep is nice. Nice not having some one wake you up every few hours for vitals.

Today he played all day with no nap of course, since he got up so late. Mommy went to run errands so he stayed home and played with daddy. He has been talking a lot. He decided to put his own movie on in his room and was in there by himself. I was working in the dinning room and could hear him say " oh no" over and over again. I ran in there to see what was wrong. He had a big smile on his face. He was repeating what the little girl was saying on the video. He is so silly. I took video of him on my camera of him saying eyes, nose and ears but it is so dark you can't really see it. We also found him in his room with all of his bibs around his neck as you can see from the picture. He was so good that when he took them off he put them back where they belong. I guess he is starting to listen to me for once. LOL I have him in bed right now trying to get him to go to sleep early. As we have an early morning. I need to leave the house no later then 6:15 am. Yikes that is early. I will have every thing set out tonight so I won't have to worry about it in the morning. I have a feeling he will need platelets or blood too. Shortly after we gave Austin his shot today he bruised bad. We will see. Well I just wanted to update from this weekend. I am praying tonight Austin's white count is up. Talk to ya'll tomorrow.

Elizabeth

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good weekend and caught up on some rest

Jeff

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I hope everything is going well this week and Austin is feeling good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home