li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Fever, Fever go away and don't come back another day!!!!








Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fever, Fever go away and don't come back another day!!!!

Austin is still running fever. As soon as the Tylenol his its six hours he starts to creep back up. He isn't eating much and is drinking okay. He has had lots of gas and I wonder if his tummy is upset some. He is laying in bed right now watching the Wiggles. He is fussing on and off. We just gave him Tylenol so hopefully he will be asleep soon. He is doing that jerking thing in his sleep again that is waking him up. I know he got a steroid today and I wonder if it is that doing it.

We finally got up this afternoon and played. Austin and I read Wiggle books and colored in Wiggle coloring book too. We played Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder. We have watched Over the Hedge three times today. It is time for Austin to get hooked on another movie. It is a very cute movie though and beats watching Wiggles all the time.

I went to go get Austin some food this evening and Jason said Patel stopped by to see Austin. He told Jason that there have been over 130 kids that have visited the ER with stomach issues (bugs). Man it made my stomach hurt hearing that. So we are being very careful here. I brought Lysol spray and wipes and will clean many times a day to be on the safe side. Just in case some employee or some one brings the bug from the bottom floor up. Well I will update again tomorrow. Austin is real fussy right now so I am going to go lay with him. I can here him tooting so I know that is some of his problem.

Elizabeth

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Thinking about you today. I hope radiation is going well and you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home