li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Fever strikes again...








Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fever strikes again...

Yes as I expected, Austin spiked a fever early this morning. I called Patel at 6:45 am to let him know his fever spiked to 101.1. He said it was time to go. So we got here at Methodist around 8 am. He is finally asleep. They gave him some fluids and Tylenol and he finally got comfortable. We are in a semi-private room. We don't not have a roommate right now but you never know. I heard one of the nurses say that all the rooms are full. So there is a high chance of a roommate later. I talked to the nurse about his ambulance ride he will have to CTRC this week. I don't think he is going to be happy. They will have to strap him down to a stretcher. She said they do it when they come to get him from the room. So with him being strapped down and NPO he will scream his head off the whole way. This should interesting.

Well I will update later to let you know anything I find out.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home