li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: "home"...








Monday, January 15, 2007

"home"...

That is what Austin said when we pulled into our driveway tonight. Yes we got to come home!!!! We made it home at 10:45 tonight. The drive was not bad at all. I took the back roads and the access roads and had not trouble at all. Austin was so happy to see his dogs and his toys. He is still up right now checking out all of his toys. He is determined to get around even though he has not walked in days. Oh well he is doing it. Not having really any trouble at all. Man he is strong. Well the nurse called Patel and he said the results are not back yet on the scans so we could go home if we wanted to. I said yes because I heard it was going to be worse tomorrow and besides who wants to be at the hospital when they don't need to be. I figure we will spend more time there later so we would rather spend time at home. So home sweet home we are. We are to make an appointment for Wed for Patel's. Patel works at a different office tomorrow so I am sure we won't find out results from scans until Wednesday. So we need to keep praying and keep out fingers crossesd that all is good. Good Night!!! Sleep tight because we sure will now that we are home.

Elizabeth

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for positive scan results. I hope Austin is feeling well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home