li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: It's not time to go to bed!!!








Monday, July 03, 2006

It's not time to go to bed!!!


Hey all,

Well I hope everyone had a good Monday!!! And tomorrow is the 4th of July. Yeah!!!! Jason and I were attempting to put Ausitn to bed but he climbed down the bed. I guess he is trying to say he doesn't want to go to sleep.

We went over to Nannie and Pop's house today. Austin went swimming with Pop. He wasn't to crazy about the cold water today. But he did love playing with the dogs. He gave Gizmo lots of hugs. But only Gizmo got the hugs. Nala (my brother's dog) didn't get any.

Well surgery to put the new port in is scheduled for Wednesday at 12 noon. We have to be there at 10am. I think someone from Dr. Patel's office forgot to call CTRC to tell them he was getting his port put in on Wednesday instead of today because they called to give us a time for Austin's radiation for Wednesday! OH boy!! Austin can eat up until 6 am so I will wake him up at 5:30 to give him breakfast and watch cartoons. Then we will probably take a short nap. He can have clear fluids until 10am. That includes Gatoraid. I am going to try grape Gatoraid tomorrow with him to see if he will drink that. His antibiotics smells like it is grape and he loves to take that so it is worth a shot. We will see tomorrow.

Well I will post tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good 4th!!!!!