li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Look everyone Austin is getting HAIR??








Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Look everyone Austin is getting HAIR??


Hey Guys,

Yes it is true. Austin's hair is coming in. I already bought him some shampoo so we can start washing it!! HaHa! We don't know what to do with hair since he really never had any when he was diagnosed. So it should be fun to see what he looks like with hair.

Well tomorrow we go to do another CT scan. We have to be there at 8:45 am and he doesn't have a scan until 11am. So this should be fun. They had originally told me that they were going to put a tube down his throat to give him the oral contrast, now they tell me no they are not going to do that (they don't want to have to in other words) he needs to drink it. I told them good luck because all I can get him to drink is milk. They said it is not but an ounce he has to drink so we can mix it with apple juice, so we will try. Let's pray he will drink. I am taking a syringe in case I have to squirt the drink down him like I did after transplant. It might be the best way to go!

Well I better go get everything ready for tomorrow. I will post tomorrow to let everyone know how Austin did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home