li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: My sweet little Austin








Thursday, June 29, 2006

My sweet little Austin


Hey Team,

Well Austin has been feeling really good these last few days. We just been hanging around. He is doing very well taking his oral antibiotics for me. He opens his mouth and I squirt it in. He is walking every where now. He loves to go over his Nannie and Pop's house to play with the dogs. His hair is growing fast! Mommy can't wait to have to brush it! He likes to feel his hair. He is probably thinking something is stuck on my head.

Well the plan is still the same. Tomorrow we go to Dr. Patel's. They will hopefully take his dressing off (yeah, so we can take a bath) and check his blood counts(we have no port so I am not sure where they are going to poke). Hopefully it will be a short appointment (unlike Monday's). We will put his new port in on Monday and start radiation on Wednesday.

I am feeling much better now knowing my niece is home from the hospital. Thanks for all the prayers for getting her home!

I will post tomorrow to let you know how the doctor's appointment went and if there are any changes.

Have a great FRIDAY!!!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home