li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Yeah!!! I did it!!








Friday, June 23, 2006

Yeah!!! I did it!!


Hey Team,

Well we got through the scan!! It went very well. They got a very good scan. They think we will start treatment either Tuesday or Wednesday. I will know for sure on Monday. So far we haven't had a fever tonight (knock on wood)it is low grade. He normally runs 98.4 under the arm. Tonight before bed it was 99 under the arm. He seems to be fine though I said before nothing keeps him down.

It has been a long week so I am glad it is Friday!!! I hope next week is better. I think it is going to be a long three weeks when we are in treatment. I need to think positive though. We go back to Dr. Patel's office Monday at 9:15 am to check his blood counts. We hope to start treatment on Tuesday but Wednesday will be fine too.

Well that is all for now. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home