li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Happy 15 months Austin!!!!!








Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy 15 months Austin!!!!!


Hey there Guys,

Austin is 15 months old today. Yeah!!!! He is all over the house walking. We let the cats roam the house this morning and he had a ball chasing them. When he plays with Gizmo (our dog) he puts his forehead up to him so Gizmo can kiss him. Austin did that to Sugar (one of the cats) and the cat just started to rub his his head on Austin. The only thing is Sugar pushes really hard so Austin fell down. But he thought it was funny.

We had fun yesterday at our cousins Jeff and Misty's house in Austin. The picture posted is all of the little cousins. We had a blast! Thanks for inviting us Jeff and Misty! Austin went up to his cousin Jacob and gave him a hug. This is a first for Austin. Then he started doing it to his other cousin Lindsey. I was so jealous. Well today my brother Alan was at our house sitting on the floor and Austin went and gave him a hug!! I said, "Austin where is my hug?" and he just smiled. Later I watched him give his daddy a hug so I finally sat on the floor and he came over and gave me a hug. Sweet little boy! He always hugs me while he is sitting in the shopping cart but he has never just gone over to someone and give them a hug.

He learned to drink from a straw yesterday too!! It didn't take much at all. We were at Chick-fil-a (our favorite place) for lunch.

We are still working on Austin sleeping in his own bed. After radiation we will work on it really hard. Right now I don't push it as hard as I should. I think during this time he will need some extra comforting. He just woke up while I am writing this post. The air condition woke him up again. So know he is laying on his Tigger bed drinking some milk.

I should find out tomorrow the time for surgery on Wednesday so I will post again tomorrow.

Until next time,

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home