li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Happy 4th of July!!!








Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!!



Happy 4th to all,

We had a nice day with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and Austin's cousins Dylan and Emily. I have been working on overdue summer cleaning with my sister-in-law Amanda. Thank you so much for your help Amanda!! Your the best!!! It won't be long and I will no where everything is in my house.

Tomorrow Austin gets his new port. We have to be at the hospital at 10 am and he goes in at noon. I tried him on grape Gatorade today and he didn't like it. He did like Sprite. It is a clear liquid but I am not sure they want them to have it but I really don't see why not.

He went to bed at a decent time and only has woken up a few times to the fire works. We are getting up at 5:30 to eat breakfast. I am sure we will take a nap before we go. I am letting him sleep in the bed with me tonight (that is usually where he ends up) so the fire works won't scare him.

Well I am off to bed since I have to get up early.

Love,
Elizabeth