li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: The countdown has begun!








Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The countdown has begun!


Hey,

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have put a post up. I have been slacking. We have been busy with radiation and going to Dr. Patel's office. Monday, Wendsday and Fridays we have to do radiation and get his counts checked. Today we went to Dr. Patel's office first because there was a chance he would need a blood transfusion and radiation was in the afternoon today. So we went to Dr. Patel's and luckily we didn't need a transfusion so we went back to Nannie's house nad took a nap, played and then back to the medical center for radiation.

We found out today that Austin only has two more days of radiation!!! YEAH!!!! Friday it is all over with!!! He is doing very well with radiation. His counts have been dropping but are still in the okay range.

I don't have picture from today and Austin is already in bed so the picture posted is one from last week at the Children's Museum. I will post a bunch more pictures later when I get my brother to help me.

Have a great rest of the week!
Elizabeth