li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Still waiting....








Thursday, December 28, 2006

Still waiting....

Yes we are still here in the hospital. His ANC is still ZERO but all the cultures are negative. He is feeling much better. He is just about back to himself. He actually gave the nurse a hug last night. They still have him on pain meds every four hours. But when he is sound asleep they don't give it to him. So he had it late last night and nothing else through the night and did fine. I don't really think he needs it anymore. I was hoping to go home tomorrow but doesn't look like it. We still have no word on treatment. I have a bunch of questions for Patel but unfortunately it was Patsy who was doing rounds this morning. Which stinks because I worked all day looking into treatment and stayed up late to get stuff prepared to talk to him but then we don't get to see him. So I talked to Patsy about a few things and she is going to talk to him. This waiting game is killing me. Maybe Patel will come by later. If not we will talk to him tomorrow. I will update later if I find anything out.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home