li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: The Wiggles Live!!!!








Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Wiggles Live!!!!



Hey All,

Austin went to his first live concert today. He saw the Wiggles. He just sat there and watched. He didn't move at all. We had a blast. We hope the come back next year. We want to get better seats next year. Austin's cousins Dylan and Emily, his Grandmama, Aunt Amanda and Nannie went with us as well.

Well we still have not started Accutane. We ran into some problems with his medical insurance. I have been battling them for days. I am very frustrated and if I don't have those drugs in my hand tomorrow someone is going to wish they never met me. We were suppose to start Accutane Monday night. Little did I know they never reinstated his Medicaid. So we are waiting on his emergency Medicaid card. They are suppose to call me to come pick it up. That was yesterday afternoon. Never heard from them. Wonder why they call it emergency Medicaid??? Can't figure that one out. So now we have to start all over. They told me that emergency Medicaid only has a few pharmacies on there to use. I am sure then they are going to have to order the drug like the last pharmacy. It is all a mess and it is giving me a headache!!!

Well I can't promise we will start Accutane tomorrow but I sure hope so!!! Please put some prayers out that we get this all straighten out and get Accutane tomorrow. He needs it bad!!!!!!!!

Chat with you later!!!
Elizabeth