li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Hey Austin, something is growing on your head!!!








Monday, July 31, 2006

Hey Austin, something is growing on your head!!!


Hello all,

Well tomorrow is the big day for Austin starting his Accutane. We will pick it up at the pharmacy tomorrow morning. They had to order it for him. We got back to Dr. Patel's office for blood count check on Friday and then we leave for Rockport for the weekend. We will be back on Monday. We plan to all just get away and relax from nine months of work!!! Austin is just being a normal 16 month old boy. For me I enjoy every day with him. I hate spending a minute away from him. He is my pride and joy. He is the reason I wake up everyday. Once everything slows down a bit more I want to start working on putting Austin's story out there more. If any one has any ideas or has any connections to publications let me know.

Well I will post tomorrow to let you know how the first dose of Accutane went.

Take care,
Elizabeth