li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Waiting on a call back......








Sunday, March 18, 2007

Waiting on a call back......

Well Austin woke up not vomiting and drank some milk. I gave him some 7up too but he only will drink that for me if I syringe it in his mouth. Go figure. His tummy seems to feel better BUT he started to have runny poopy diapers. I called the Transplant unit and we are just waiting for a call back.

We got our call back and they just want me to push him drinking and drinking. Said to go to the lactose free milk and stay away from cheese. They don't think it is graft vs. host disease yet, too early. So we will see how he goes. I guess tomorrow they could give him fluids in clinic if he isn't drinking enough. So my mission today is to keep him drinking. Wish me luck.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home