li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Today is the Big day, Transplant Day.....








Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today is the Big day, Transplant Day.....

I just ran into Dr. Grimley in the hall way. He had a blue ice chest in hand. He said I am on my way to go get it!!! Funny I thought. Just never thought it would come in a blue ice chest. Just thought I would share that funny with you. Austin is wild this morning. We just took his toys away because he is throwing them. He has been singing and dancing. He loves to roll around in the bed. Well I am off to get ready for 10:00 A.M.!!!!!

Elizabeth

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Good luck today Austin! I'm thinking about you and imagining how those cells are working hard to get you back in good health.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin, I will be praying for you at 10:00 am. May GOD be with you during this time, as I am sure he is ALWAYS with you. Good luck and have a speedy recovery!! God Bless you and your family!

Love,
Dannel Rodriguez

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Loves You Austin, & He IS With You. You Are In My Prayers. You WILL Be Healthy & Happy In Jesus Name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home