li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Thank you Cord Blood Donor....








Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thank you Cord Blood Donor....


Austin and his balloons. Thank you Aunt Amanda, Uncle Jerry, Dylan and Emily!!!


Austin eating Chick-fil-a after Transplant




Austin after radiation yesterday

Well Austin's transplant is complete. He did very well. He feel asleep during the middle of it. Well one of the premeds was benadryl so that made him sleepy. While he was asleep they brought in two wrapped presents. When he awoke Austin and his nurse Carlos opened them together. Austin said "WOW". He opened them very well. No hesitation. There is still talk of us going home tomorrow as long as no fever, he takes his meds, eats, drinks and of course Mommy has to give him shots. But I don't mind at all. Kind of use to it. One day I was able to give him his shot by myself. I was so proud of myself. Lately he hasn't been crying when I give him the shot. Man I am good. LOL. He is watching wiggles and eating Chick-fil-a.

Elizabeth

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger The Kelleys said...

GO AUSTIN.. I am so relieved to know everything is done over with and he is doing so well. It is good to see him eating CHICK A FILA. LOVE YA ALL

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A job well done!!!! I hope to get to go home tomorrow. Keep the fever down, eat your food and take your medicine. There's no place like home! Chick-fil-A!! Yummy; my favorite! I hope to meet you some day and my children. My son is 2 you guys can play together! Hope to meet you soon.

Love,
Dannel Z. Rodriguez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home