li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Shave it off!!!!








Monday, October 16, 2006

Shave it off!!!!



That is what Patel said today when he found out that Austin's hair was falling out in chunks and shedding everywhere. So I did. Hard for me to do, but I did it. I also shaved Gizmo's hair off too. The little stub that he has left will fall out on its own. Uncle Alan too, shaved his head last night when he saw how fast Austin's hair went. So if you feel the need to shave your head or cut your hair short for Austin go ahead. The way I look at it, it is just hair and it will grow back. I plan to cut my hair short some times this week. If you do shave your hair please send us a pic so we can post if you would like us too.

Counts are still down some, so he still needs his shot. We are going to try for bone marrow aspiration on wed. So we go in at 8:30 wed. That is really all that is going on. No other news. Austin is watching his Wiggles right now (what else) with Gizmo.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home