li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Morning update








Thursday, October 05, 2006

Morning update


Hey all,

Austin seem to be eating more. So maybe his taste buds are coming back. He ate a good dinner. He got up at 4 am this morning asking for milk. We tried to go back to sleep but he sat up and threw up all over the mattress and himself.I put the everything in the washer and put him in the tub. He still didn't seem like he felt good so I gave him some benadryl. After his bath he watched the Wiggles (what else) until the benadryl kicked in and he went to sleep. He woke up around 7 or so and came over the couch were I was sleeping and put his head on the couch and went back to sleep. So I put him back on his little fold out sofa and tucked him in and back to sleep he went. This morning he ate 8 silverdollar size pancakes. Right now he is watching the Wiggles on Disney channel. I am waiting on my mom to come over to help me give him his shot. Fun! There is no way I can give it to him by myself anymore. I can't even get him to sit still for a diaper change.Well that is all for this morning I will update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home