li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: I Can Only Imagine........








Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Can Only Imagine........

Here are pictures from the balloon release today. Thanks for everyone's support. It ment a lot to us.





I didn't want to blog last night about Austin's Friday appointment becaues I have had a lot of it on my mind and didn't want to worry anyone. Nothing bad has happened. We were just told we will be going ahead with more scans rather then waiting until November. We are waiting on insurance approval and then we will have them scheduled. With Christi's death and the fear of the unknown, it has been heavy on my heart and everytime I go to write I simple just sit here and ball. Today having the balloon release helped me feel better. That I am not alone. We are all here to fight. I will never give up a fight. With no cure all I can ask is once again for the wonderful prayers and most of all HOPE. I pray to Christ up above to watch over sweet Austin and to make him brave and a strong fighter like her. I want to thank everyone for standing by us and showing us we are all in this together.

Thank you Austin Akin Team!!!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home