li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Waiting............








Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Waiting............

Hey Everyone,

We are still here at Methodist waiting. They had trouble with getting insurance authorization so the had to "admit" him. As we speak I am typing from Jennifer's computer in the waiting room on the 2nd floor of the hospital. They are doing a MRI and CT. It is taking a long time because of how much they have to do. He is in good hands down there. The nurse who is with him freaked out when they saw his name on the list. She is the one that called Patel's office and asked if they can go ahead and admit him to pass through the red tape. Poor little guy has to be hungry and thirsty by now. They gave him some meds to relax before we went into the CT scan and he was a happy drunk! He was laughing and smiling all the way down the hall. I am not sure if we have to spend the night. I don't think so unless we need to move forward. So in a way being here isn't so bad. We assume Patel will come talk to us in Austin's room and then if need be we stay or get discharged. At least we are already here if we need to be. Well I guess I better go. I haven't gotten a call but hoping it is soon. I will post or Alan will post what we find. Thanks for everyone prayers and thoughts. I will update soon.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Hoping the next update is a good one...

PRAYING without ceasing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home