li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Bye Bye Hair








Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bye Bye Hair


It is so hard for me to watch everyday more and more hair gone from Austin's head. I know it will grow back, but it is so hard to see it go. The first time he didn't have really any hair so it didn't bother me. I really didn't think it would bother me this time, but it does. Giving him a bath this morning I saw a lot of hair floating in the tub. Today he snuggled with me and was rubbing his head on my face and I had to tell him to stop because he was rubbing and his hair was coming out. I literally got hair in my mouth. It doesn't seem to bother him though, he has been just going and going and going. He seems to be very happy. I got pumpkins for inside and he was so excited. He loves the little ones. He carries them around and places them all over the house. I took some pictures of him and he is back to saying his "cheese". I got out the tripod and he loved that. He now pretends that there is a camera on the tripod and takes pictures saying "cheese". Oh he is so silly. He has not once asked to go outside to play. He is enjoying all his toys inside. From time to time he will ask to watch the "woo's" which means the Wiggles. Lately he has been kicking and throwing balls (almost time to enroll him in soccer and T ball). We go back to Patel's tomorrow so I will post again tomorrow. Have a great week!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home