li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Friends Forever








Monday, August 28, 2006

Friends Forever


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Hey everyone,

Here is a slideshow of Austin and his friend Kylie who came over for dinner and playdate with our friend Jennifer. They had a wonderful time playing. She is about a month and a half older then Austin.

Austin took a almost a three hour nap today. I knew he must not be feeling good. His nose has been running for days. Dr. Patel has him on Loratadine for Allergy relief, but it is still running. He had a low grade fever when he woke up. But was in a good mood. After Kylie and Jennifer left I took his temp again and it was 100.4. He went to bed fine without meds. We will see how he does through the night. I will take him temp in the morning. I think it is just teething. I see a tooth trying to come in.

I have been following another Neuroblastoma child's blog and she is not doing so well right now. I would like everyone to say a prayer for Christi. She is i a lot of pain. They are working on treatment for her "quality of life". That is very scary. Words you don't want to hear. She is a very stronge little girl who has been battling this disease for four yeas straight!!! She has a wonderful family behind her fighting.

Well I hope everyone has a good night. Pray for Christi's pain management and pray that Austin's fever is nothing but teething!!!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home