li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: So far so good








Friday, August 25, 2006

So far so good

Hey all,

Sorry for the late post. We went to see Dr. Patel today for our "normal" Friday appointment. He seemed pleased with the CT scan but said now we have to move and do the other scans. Next is the MIBG scan (the one he had a few days after admitted for transplant). His counts look good and Dr. Patel said soon we will move to once a month appointment. Can you believe it? Where not there yet but we are getting there.

Sorry for no picture today. We have been running around today. We had to pick up my car at Bluebonnet in New Braunfels and drop off the rental car. My brake lights were staying on so I had to get them to fix it.

Well Austin's favorite word now is "Dog". He loves to say it. His "dog" Gizmo is here tonight so mommy got him all cleaned up. Hair cut and bath. I even bought him a new collar which he was way over due for one. Now Gizmo is resting next to me as I type the blog.

We have a busy weekend filled with a birthday party and play time with cousins. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Thanks for all of the prayers and comments!!!

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home