li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Do you see anything?????








Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Do you see anything?????


Hey everyone,


Sorry for not posting sooner. We have been trying to live the "normal" life. What ever the heck that is. Today Amanda (my sister-in-law) and I took the kids to the Zoo to play at the Kids Tot area. The zoo has made this area for kids 5 and under. They had a blast. A place where a kid can be a kid. They can run around and play. It is nice too because it is air conditioned. Aww... cool air... We went to lunch and came back to the house for play time. We managed to get the kids in one vehicle. Yeah Amanda! You go girl! Three car seats in one car. Hey Jerry there is room in there for one more kid!! Hahaha! When we got home from lunch all the kids were sound asleep in the car. I went to go open the house up so we could take one kid in at a time. I went back out and Amanda had the car running again. She said she didn't want to wake then up. So instead we got back in the car and she ran to the store while I stayed in the car with the kids. One by one they woke up. LOL!! So the rest of the after noon we played!!!

Well everyone is going to be mad at me. I forgot to update everyone that Austin is having CT scans tomorrow. Sorry guys. I got caught up in our "normal" life. We have to be there at 7:30 am for scans at 8:45. Sedation again. This drug is the no fun drug. He wakes up VERY angry. I am going to take the camera to hope to take pics of him. Not sure if I will go in with him or not. A couple of times they had me go in with him and stay because it is a very quick scan. It takes longer to drug him and for him to come out of it. Well tomorrow should be fun. Haven't had to do all this medical stuff in awhile. Hope I remember how.

You now are able to leave comments to each blog entry (if I remember to set it to let you) So feel free to leave your comments. I am very curious to see who all reads my blog. I get wonderful emails from people I just wish I knew who they were. Will everyone please leave how you found Austin's website. I would love to know.

Well I will for sure update tomorrow. Austin is ready for me to give him a bath and put him in his bed. Have a good night.

Elizabeth

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger The Kelleys said...

Hi Akin Family,
I sure love reading the blogs, and check daily for the updates. AJ loves to see pictures of Austin. I hope everything goes okay this morning.

Take Care,
Love the KELLEYS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home