li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: We're Going Home!!!!!








Thursday, November 02, 2006

We're Going Home!!!!!

Yep that's right Patel said we can go home. It will be nice for Austin to be able to run all over the house. He is driving us crazy about wanting to run all over the hospital room and he can't. We have been up and down through the night, not because he was sick or anything, just got woke up when staff had to come in. He woke up at 5 am and we stayed up to watch the Wiggles and then went back to sleep. Then Patel came in at 7:30 but only I got up at that time. So they are working on our discharge paper work but I am sure it will be a while. He already got his shot and I haven't even started packing to go home. There is no way I can with Austin trying to get out of the bed.

Patel said that Austin's LDH was up to 900 but that is what he expected. His platelets were up to like 74 and red blood cells at 11. Wow they are holding their own ground. I am sure some time next week he will need blood or platelets. Well I better go and try and see if I can pack or do something for us to go.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home