li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Short update.....








Monday, October 30, 2006

Short update.....



Sorry I haven't posted sooner. Austin has been a handful today and haven been able to sit and type. I thought I would write a little update before I go to sleep. He did well with his chemo last night. Slept right through it. He had a CT scan done today without sedation. He was not a happy camper about that. Once they strapped him down he kicked and screamed. We had to call our nurse from the floor to come give him another medicine to relax him. With that and some milk they were able to get the scan. Hopefully it will turn out okay. We do not have the results yet, hopefully early tomorrow we will know. Austin has gotten really bored so I have tried to keep him entertained but hard to do. Jason took some pics of us playing in the bed. Austin kept putting the "throw up bucket" on my head. Lovely. He is getting chemo as I type (started at 11). Yeah I know I am up late. But this is the only time I have to myself. I will update again tomorrow when we find more out. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home