li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Happy 17 months Austin!!!








Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy 17 months Austin!!!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Hey guys,

Yes can you believe it Austin is 17 months today. Wow how time flies. Still no word on our cat Sugar. But I take that as a good thing. Hopefully he is doing well. We love your Sugar and we sure do miss you. Austin took a long afternoon nap. He slept for 2 hours and 45 minutes. That is long for Austin. Then he woke up and ate a good lunch. Bananas and chicken nuggets. His favorite. He has been running all over the house and doesn't know what to do with himself. We are not use to being isolated anymore. He wants to play outside so bad and I would let him if it wasn't so darn hot. We have our other cat in the house right now so she doesn't freak out that Sugar is not here and Austin loves to chase her all over the house. Austin went to bed very well. He now knows the word "nite nite" he use to run to Jason to help him from the mean mommy putting him to bed but now he hugs him good night. I laid him down in his bed tonight and he rolled over and went to sleep. No cries at all. Yeah Austin, you have come along way. oh yeah, his dry spots are back on his face from the Accutane. But I take it as it is working.

Picture Time!!!!

The Picture on the blog is Austin in Gizmo's dog bed. I have shown you picture of Gizmo on Austin's sofa and so when Gizmo gets on Austin's sofa then Austin takes over Gizmo's bed!

The slide show are some pictures of Austin tonight in the bath tub. As you can see his other mother watching him. Gizmo comes in the bathroom every night we take a bath to watch.

Picture of Austin rolling his eyes......

Yes there is a story behind this.... Austin's Uncle Alan has taught him to roll his eyes. We were in Dr. Patel's office Friday and Austin rolled his eyes during Dr. Patel's exam. I know Patel was thinking something is wrong! He is having a seizure! Haha. I had to explain to him that my lovely brother taught him this. He loves to copy Uncle Alan. Patel never thought that you could teach a child to roll their eyes. He found humor in it even though we were worried about his counts and runny nose. Patel said "this brother of yours, I sure do like him!!!!" haha

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Austin,

I have been thinking of you and I am praying for you. I can't believe how big you have gotten since June!! Tell your mommy and daddy I said hello and keep up the fight!

Love you,
Aunt, Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home