li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Baby update...








Thursday, March 06, 2008

Baby update...

Hello all,

Things have been going well here in the Akin casa. Baby Andrew is growing and so is Mommy. I had a doctor's appointment today. It is strange how they fall on or near the 6th of the month. Everything looks good. It is hard to believe that he will be here in three months and Austin has been gone for eleven months. I can't get over how time flies but it sure does.

We think and talk about Austin everyday. I even put one of Austin's videos on the headphones and put the headphones up to my belly for Andrew to hear. He moved around alot when listening to Austin.

I had a dream that Austin was hear while I am pregnant and hugging my belly and kissing it. I know he would be so excited.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. We are praying for good health for Baby Andrew.

If you get a chance and haven't checked out Austin's website lately, take a look at it. Uncle Alan has changed the look and it is a wonderful memorial site for Austin. He would be so proud.

Elizabeth

6 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

So glad Baby Andrew is doing well! Thanks for the update. Wishing you all much love!

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hard to believe that one short year ago we all thought Austin was cancer free and was on the road to recovery. I hate this disease! Austin will always be loved and missed and his light will forever shine on. I know I'll never see another smile quite as bright and inspiring as his. I love the new look on his site!

I can't wait until little Andrew is here but I know Austin is watching over his baby brother until he's ready to be in mommy and daddy's arms.

My niece Amelia was born Feb 19th and the time is flying by. She's an amazing little girl and I'm so thankful for the blessing she has been in our lives. Because of Austin and his warrior/angel friends I know how precious life is and I won't take a day of her life for granted.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

I have a feeling that Austin *is* hugging and kissing that belly of yours.

I do love the new look to Austin's website. His smile is infectious!!!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger mp said...

time does fly. i can't believe baby andrew will be there in 3 months.

too cute about putting the headphones on your belly.

love the new site. it looks really good. your brother did an awesome job!!

good to hear from you.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Time really does go by fast!

And I truly believe that Austin was visiting you and expressing to you know how much he loves you and his baby brother. I do believe loved ones who have passed can come back to us in our dreams with messages and reassurance.

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

so glad Baby Andrew is doing well! Best wishes to the Akins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home