li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Nine Months.....








Sunday, January 06, 2008

Nine Months.....


Today marks nine months since our little boy went to heaven... It is hard to believe that he has been gone that long... It seems just like yesterday he was running around the house...


This holiday season was hard but going up to the hospital helped out a lot... I have had my ups and downs.. Trying to stay positive and happy about our new bundle of joy that is due in June!!! Yes as Austin tells you in the picture, we're having another little boy. We are very excited and know Austin is proud!!!!
We miss you Austin... We think of you everyday and know you watching over us from heaven!!!


4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin, I know you picked out the best little baby boy for mommy and daddy to have here on earth. They already have the most amazing guardian angel in you and I know you're taking care of the baby until you hand him over to mommy and daddy when he's ready to be born. (My 1st niece is due February 9th!)

It's been 9 months since heaven gained an amazing angel and we lost a precious one. It was also the same day my doggie Torre went to heaven. I still think of you daily and pray that you give mommy and daddy signs of comfort when you feel they need you. Love and miss you sweet boy!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger mp said...

Congrats!!!!

What an awesome thing you did by going to the hospital over the holidays. You are such a wonderful woman and mother.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

So glad you made it through the holidays in pretty good spirits. I think of you all often. Congrats on the baby boy, I'm sure you can't wait for him to arrive!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Time is going by so fast and June is just around the corner. Austin's little brother will always have a guardian angel. Congrats on the baby boy. I keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home