li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Austin has a SECRET!!!!!!








Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Austin has a SECRET!!!!!!

Hello all,

I can't believe 7 months has gone by since Austin's passing.. We miss him more and more each day... He does have something to tell everyone and we know he is very excited to tell so when you scroll down and see the picture you can see what he has to say..............................................
















Yes that is right... Austin is going to be a big brother in June.. We are expecting and very excited. I went to the doctor today and got our "first" pictures of the new baby. Every thing looks good with Austin's new sibling. We were so very excited to go tell Dr. Patel the big news as well as Nurse Delores and the staff. Everyone is so very excited about our blessing and we know who has had his hands in it... We miss you sweet boy each day.. I am so glad we get to share your brother/sister with all of your doctors and nurses. I sure hope the baby has your sweet smile!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great news! I know your little man Austin has already met his new sibling and has told him/her all about mommy and daddy! Your family has the best guardian angel watching over you all and the new baby :) I'll be a first time aunt in early february and I'm excited!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
we love you

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger mp said...

I love secrets and that is such a great one to share! Congrats to mom and dad and big congrats to Austin on being a big brother!!!

Keep us updated and I wanna see those first pics :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is GREAT news!!!
Love,
Gwen

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Oohhh when I saw the title of this blog I had a feeling that was it! I'm sure your handsome angel had a part in selecting the PERFECT addition to your family. CONGRATS!!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sweet smile you mention sure reminds me a lot of his Mommy!!! I can't imagine it would be anything less :0)
Congratulations!!!! Love ya - Jackie

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! The new baby will be very special to have such a precious angel looking out for him/her;)

Big Hugs!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, that is wonderful news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home