li ar Austin Akin's Cancer Battle: Counts are dropping...








Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Counts are dropping...

Austin's chemo went well. His counts are starting to drop all ready. Patsy says it is because the chemo is so strong. He seems to be feeling well. He has backed of eating a lot but is still eating some. He is still drinking a lot which is good for pushing out the chemo out of his body. This time around we got benadryl an zofran that I can push through his port instead of giving it to him orally. That will come in handy at night when he sound asleep and is time for his Zofran. Last night it was due at 1 am and I skipped it because he was sound asleep and I already woke him and hour before it was due to change his diaper. I was up and down most of the night changing his diaper. But it is better getting up on my own rather then in the hospital. Austin is eating chicken watching Curious George. Yeah he is back to eating chicken again. Last time he didn't want chicken. I guess it taste good this time. We have the same routine tomorrow.

Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home